- Wherever possible, we will prepare your individual income tax return within three working days. On completion of your individual income tax return we will advise you of our despatch of your individual income tax return to you for signing. Where queries arise as part of completing your individual income tax return or information remains outstanding, we will endeavour to complete your individual income tax return as soon as possible once we have received the outstanding information.
- Where we are preparing the financial statements and tax return for your business, we will provide you with a timeframe as to how long it will take us to complete the agreed scope of work, prior to commencing work. If a situation arises during the preparation of your business’ records which was not foreseen during the agreement of scope, we will advise you of the situation as soon as practicable.
- We do not live by the “6 minute timesheet”! We will quote you a fee for our services based on the estimated scope of work required to complete your income tax return and/or financial statements.
- We will lodge your income tax return with the Australian Taxation Office (‘ATO’) within 24 hours of receiving the signed tax return from you.
- We consider our clients to be our friends!
- Our practice is designed to run by systems and processes in order to ensure we provide a consistent level of service to every single one of our clients. In the event our performance falls short of your expectations, blame the system, not the person – we will always try to do our best for you but may at times, be constrained by circumstances outside of our control.